Wednesday, April 22, 2015

9 Months Later

Why hello there. That was a long 9 month silence. Apparently I am incapable of blogging while pregnant. Oh yeah... I had another baby. Meet Cruz. She's the sweetest.
Trace is now 3 1/2 and the best big brother I have ever seen. He loves his sister fiercely.

I'm going to try and get my little space of the internet up and running again. I miss cooking. Turns out I only cook fun meals when I blog about them. So I'm sure the hubs will be happy. I bet he misses trying new recipes for dinner.
Our house is *almost* finished being remodeled. I can't wait to share all the before and after pictures in some house tour posts.
I also opened an Etsy shop! It is mostly baby items, but I do make headbands big enough to fit adults. It has been fun getting to sew on a regular basis!



I have lots of kiddo posts, house before and after posts and some recipes in the works. Talk soon?!?! I sure hope so!




No comments:

Post a Comment