Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Yogurt Bites {{No Bake Dessert}}

Sooo…… remember the 4th of July? Yeah it was awhile ago, but I’m just now sharing the recipe for the dessert I made. And it’s a healthy one. Hollar. I like this recipe because you can adapt it for whatever flavor you’re in the mood for. Oh and did I mention it takes about 5 minutes start to finish. Double holler.



Ingredients:
1 ½ cups Greek yogurt (fruit flavored tastes best)
1 small box of gelatin mix (I like to use Jolly Rancher flavors)
Can of whipped cream (optional)
Sprinkles (optional)

For The Fourth of July I made two batches. One was with strawberry Greek yogurt and blue raspberry gelatin mix. The other was strawberry Greek yogurt and wild berry gelatin mix. I wanted the colors to be red and blue and these gelatin flavors worked with that.

Step 1. Mix your yogurt with the gelatin mix.

Step 2. Microwave on high for 1 min. Stir well. Microwave 1 additional minute and stir well.

Step 3. Line a mini muffin pan w/ mini cupcake liners. Pour your mixture into the mini cupcake liners. Let sit in the fridge for 1 hour minimum.


Step 4. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles right before you serve if you wish. These need to be refrigerated and start to stick to the liners if not kept in the fridge until the last minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment