Thursday, July 31, 2014

Trace Says

Some of my favorite blogs do random posts about their kiddos. Kind of like an online journal. I’m going to start doing updates on my sweet boy as well as some Trace Says posts featuring the runny, random things he says.



This morning we were on our way to one of his sitter’s houses. A newish song came on with lyrics stating “I’m all about that bass, bout that bass, no treble.” Well Trace kept singing “All about that face,bout that face, no trouble.”

The other day we were playing in the backyard as we do almost every evening. It was starting to near bath/bed time so I told Trace that he needed to start picking up his toys. He replied “Mommy don’t worry about it.”

Trace doesn’t like to share his food. Mommy doesn’t either so I’m pretty sure he gets that from me. Anyway, we were driving to one of the baby-sitter’s (my sis in law) before work and Trace was shoving his yogurt covered raisins in his mouth pretty fast. When he finished he said “Look Mommy! All done! Don’t have to share with dem (them) kids (meaning his 2 cousins).”


Lately Trace has been calling Chad and I “You guys.” It cracks me up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment