Friday, June 20, 2014

High Five for Friday




Happy Friday friends!!! I hope you all had a great week. I looked at our calendar earlier this week and discovered that we have something going on every weekend except two from now until September. I almost had a panic attack! I’m looking forward to all the fun stuff we have planned, but would love it if time could just slow down a bit. Anyway… here are some of the hi-lights from our week.

Trace has become quite obsessed with our neighbors outside kitty. Every morning the first thing he says is “Black’s hungry.” Oh yeah, I guess I should mention that Trace has taken the liberty of renaming him (or her?) to Black. Luckily our neighbors are nice and don’t mind if Trace feeds their kitty occasionally!


Soooo my bff S is back in town for the summer. I just love having her over to our house to play and Trace sure does too. She came over for awhile on Saturday. We started off by heading to Schnucks for doughnuts. Then the kids played Play-Doh in the driveway while I painted our front door. After that we headed out back for lunch w/ Nick and Lauren too. Fun day.







I took Trace to one of Daddy’s softball games this week. Last summer his bedtime was still at 7:30, but we pushed it back til 8:30 over the winter so this was his first softball game. The games before ran over by an hour so T and I only stayed for two innings before I had to get him home, showered and in bed. On the way home Trace said “I liked the Cardinal game.” Poor little guy thought the softball game at the local park was major leagues. Too funny! He’s going to his first Cardinal’s game in a couple weeks and we’re excited to see how he’s going to react to that. He loves going to Blue’s hockey games so we think he’ll love the Cardinal’s games too.


My sweet little boy was at the grocery store with Daddy one night this week and they passed the flower display. Trace asked if he could buy Mommy some and Chad said yes. It sure did make my heart smile to see Trace get out of Chad’s truck holding a bouquet of flowers.


We had my family over one night earlier this week for dinner. Those of you who know me really well know that I don’t often relax and let loose. This is something I’m working on and I feel like I succeeded in doing some relaxing while the fam was over. We had a blast!

I couldn't get this picture to rotate for some reason... weird. 








I hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment