Friday, June 6, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! We have zero plans on Saturday and I could not be more excited about it! We had a busy week so a lazy day is much needed. We have done a ton of work on Trace’s bathroom remodel and it should be done by early next week. I can’t wait to share pictures! I’m also working on some before and after pictures of our house. We are on the last room that needed remodeling (out of the entire house) so we have spent a lot of time and effort. We’re really happy with how things are coming together. Anyway, here are the highlights from our week…

Trace caught his first fish!!! Chad took him fishing on Saturday and they had a blast. Chad is really looking forward to the day when Trace is old enough to go on big fishing trips. Me… not so much! I won’t know what to do with a quiet house.






My mom, sister and I took Trace to a school carnival. It was held at the school I went to Kindergarten through 8th grade at so it was weird being back. The picnic sure has changed. Trace had a blast though!











I noticed our master bathroom seemed to need a little something. We remodeled it, but the walls just looked empty. I saw this idea on Pinterest and it seemed easy enough. I really like how it turned out!

Chad planted a tree in our front yard this week. When we moved in our house had zero plants/trees. We added a tree to our backyard last summer and it has really taken off. We can’t wait until the one out front gets a little bigger.


Trace’s new favorite thing to do is ride his tricycle anywhere he can. He especially loves his “bike hat” as he calls it. I think he looks so freaking cute in his bike hat.


I hope you all have a great weekend! XO! 

Link up here to join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment