Friday, May 16, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday friends! We have a busy weekend ahead, but first I'm going to share what we did last week.

Last Saturday we had a bbq to attend. It was hot out, but the food was good and we had a blast.



 Last night I got home from my hair appointment around 8. As I was unlocking the front door Uncle Si came running around the side of the house. Somehow he got out!!! That cat is always sitting by the front door so it was only a matter of time before he escaped. Hopefully his urge to see the outdoors is gone. He was cold and hungry. After a few treats, dinner and a drink of water he seemed just fine and got cozy in my reading chair. Trace loves feeding him treats because Uncle Si jumps up to steal the treats from Trace's hands. 


 I celebrated my third Mother's Day on Sunday. Chad asked what I wanted to do. I replied that I wanted to paint and drink some coffee and catch up on laundry. And for lunch I wanted Jack in the Box tacos. All accomplished!!



 Way back in February, we found a patio set listed on Craigslist for $50. We snatched it up and it's been awaiting it makeover ever since. 3 `/1 cans of black spray paint later its done. I planned on putting the cushions out the following day after it dried, but it proceeded to rain for three days four days straight so this is all I got so far. The after is the one on the left.



 This sweet boy found his old turtle last week and proceeded to name it Jeff. This picture melts my heart. 

I hope you all have fun weekends!

Link up here to join in the fun.

2 comments:

  1. Aww he is so cute! And my husbands name is Jeff, so I approve of his turtle-naming :) Visiting today from the High five for Friday link up!

    ReplyDelete