Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Our Wedding Story {{ Family Pictures }}


 I think I have milked the ceremony pictures for as many posts as I could after this one. I love all of our family pictures. A lot of Chad's family left before we began family pictures so I don't have as many of his family as I do of mine.

First up... my immediate family. Parents, siblings and my niece.





My little bff.

I love this picture.

 Next up... Chad's immediate family. Parents, siblings and a million nieces.



My home girl.


 Chad's grandma.

 My grandparents.

 Aunt, Uncle and cousins on my side.

 My grandpa. He passed away in March and is greatly missed. I'm so happy that he was a part of our wedding day.

My uncle and cousin.

 My aunt, mom and uncle.

 My grandpa and my great aunt.

 My siblings and cousins.


 My sweet little family.











***All pictures were taken by my wonderful photographers. 
Kim with Kim Smith Photography and Jackie with Autumn Photography. I cannot say enough good things about these two. They were very professional, but also fun at the same time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment