Friday, April 25, 2014

High Five for Friday

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m happy Friday is here!!! Here are this week’s highlights….

The additions I made to my mason jar herb garden are really taking off. It’s crazy how much they grow overnight. I started with basil, dill and parsley and once those took off I decided to add sage, rosemary, cilantro, chives and oregano. I made some dip for Easter using the dill and it was fun to say it was homegrown!





I have a new favorite shirt. I am obsessed with the website jane.com. It’s a daily deal site tailored towards women with the occasional baby or home item thrown in. The prices are very reasonable and all of the stuff I have ordered is very cute!!


On Easter Sunday we celebrated with my family. It was so fun. We also celebrated my brother’s birthday. The cake I attempted turned out pretty awful. I don’t think the layers of cake were leveled enough and that’s why the entire thing fell apart. Oh well. It makes for a pretty funny picture.




My little brother (who looks like a giant next to me) turned 28 yesterday. Feel free to wish him a happy birthday in the comments!!!


On Saturday night we had a little family trip to get ice cream after dinner. Then we went to the park. The park was deserted so I got to play on the equipment with Trace. It was a fun little Saturday night! It’s kind of funny how my idea of a fun Saturday night changed after Trace was born. 





Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Link up here to join in the fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment