Friday, April 4, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday!!

1) I had Red Lobster's cheddar bay biscuits this week. That's basically enough said, but I'll elaborate a bit. I went to dinner on Wednesday with two old friends. We try to get together once a month and it's always a good time. One of the friends just started a new blog. Meet Kristin! She's the one in the middle. Nikki is on the left and expecting a baby boy in June. Excuse our creepy eyes. Iphones cameras don't work great in dimly lite rooms.


2) I read Divergent this week. So good. I just love getting lost in a good story. I can't wait to see the movie now. 


3) Chad cooked dinner on Tuesday. It was really nice to come home and relax!



4) My sweet boy started playing with big kid Legos this week. Chad held on to some of his old Legos, but they've been put up for awhile now. I finally got those suckers down. Talk about old and crusty! Most of them were stuck together since they hadn't been played with in son long. Trace and I spent a good hour breaking them apart and soaking in warm soap water. I then rinsed off really good and refilled the sink with vinegar water to let them soak overnight. This is one toy made for boys that I understand so I was pretty excited to get them cleaned up and ready to go! We had fun getting his Lego table out and set up. He loved it!!






5) My Mason jar herb garden really took off this week. I can't wait to have fresh herbs to cook with. I only grew Basil, Dill and Parsley, but plan to plant a few more jars since these worked out so well. The top picture is taken Thursday morning and the bottom picture was taken this morning. What a difference a day can make!



Have a great weekend!

Link up here to join in.


No comments:

Post a Comment