Monday, March 17, 2014

Why Hello There

Why hello there. Remember me? In case you have forgotten, my name is Jess and I used to write this blog. A long, long time ago. My last post was 549 days ago. Wow. A lot can happen in 549 days. Who wants to play catch up?

Remember when I was as big as a house? And sweaty?


Remember when I gave birth to this sweet baby boy?



Well that sweet baby boy grew in to this little man. He is as sweet as can be *most* of the time, but let’s be honest. The terrible two’s are real, they are brutal and they are exhausting.



We used to live here.



Now we live here (Picture from before we moved in). We bought a foreclosure that was in need of some major TLC. We have made a ton of progress, but still have a long road ahead of us. I have so much to share on this subject and I am excited about it.

 Oh and I got married! We had the perfect wedding on the perfect day in July. Chad and I got engaged December 21, 2012 and got married on July 27, 2013. We had a DIY wedding and I can’t wait to share the details!


Some things haven’t changed. I still love to cook and have a ton of new recipes I would love to share.

The cast of characters (people & appliances) is the same with the exception of a KitchenAid stand mixer upgrade and the addition of a Panini press that I’m having some fun with.  We have also added a cat named Uncle Si to our family. 



Some of you have followed my little blog since the beginning (Hi Mom!). I have really missed blogging and would love to become consistent with it again. I’m not sure exactly how this is going to work as of yet, but I do promise that I am back and we’re going to have some fun. Stay tuned! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi right back at ya!
    Glad you are back!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I pop on here once a year too. Looks like our timing has synced up. :)

    ReplyDelete