Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

Things have been crazy busy lately. We moved. 4 doors down. We started at the place on the right and moved to the place on the left. Why would you move 4 doors down into the exact same townhouse except SMALLER? Well we were infested with brown recluse spiders. We were miserable for a month and tried everything to get rid of them, but they were multiplying in the attic and walls and wouldn't go away. You can't tell by this picture, but the old place had a basement that was right off the woods and there were trees overhanging the roof. The exterminator said that it would take over a year to get rid of them sooooo we moved to a place with no basement and no trees overhanging the roof. We've been here for 3 weeks now and haven't seen one brown recluse spider. I think we're finally starting to relax. It was rough waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a big spider next to your bed on the wall. Especially since the spiders we were seeing are extremely poisonous. If you don't know what there bites look like then google it. I know what the bites do, but I haven't googled it. I'm too hormonal for that shit. 


This is what I looked like as of 4 days ago. I've somehow managed to get bigger since this picture was taken. I'm so over being pregnant. I want a sushi roll washed down with some pineapple infused sake and stat. 


There's lots going on here, but I just haven't had time to blog about it. I have started cooking again, but am too lazy to take pictures of it. I'm hoping to start blogging more in the future, but who knows if I will or not with a new baby in the house. 

Lots of love, Jess

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Jess! So glad you guys are out of that house! You are so close to mommy time!! I can't wait to see pics of your baby boy!

    YOU BETTER NOT STOP BLOGGING MISSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack! i'm not a spider fan, but especially not POISONOUS spiders! glad you are safe. and i 2nd rachel - your blog is too important & fun to disappear! teach baby to type! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! It doesn't look like you've gained any weight except for baby!

    And I love your cute top. :)

    ReplyDelete