Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Maternity Session #2!!!!!!

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Which one is your favorite? These were taken when I was 32 weeks pregnant. I'm almost 34 weeks now!!!!! I was originally going to order one in a 16x20, but I already have one that large from my last maternity session. I'm entertaining the idea of choosing 3 of my favorites and ordering them in a small size and placing in a long skinny frame. Thoughts????

I've had a rough go lately. I got put on bed rest two weeks ago because of an ultrasound screw up at my doctor's office. I was only on bed rest for one week, but man it was miserable! We found out yesterday that the previous ultrasound is wrong and our sweet baby T is a healthy 4 pounds 14 ounces and already has a head full of hair! I'm thinking somebody is going to take after his daddy and have super curl hair. Fingers crossed!!!!!! 

I've got lots to blog about and lots to catch up on around the house. Stay tuned!!!!!
XO- Jess

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Jess!! I like 2, 6, 10, & 11 the best! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete