Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hired!

I got a new job!!!!!! AND I love it!!!!! Its a huge adjustment trying to learn a new job while 35 weeks preg. Its also a huge adjustment to work a full 40 hour work week. Before I was bartending/waitressing maybe 20 hours a week. Then I cut back to 12 hours a week because it was getting hard on me being this far along in my pregnancy. So I went from 12 hours a week to 40. Ah! I've been struggling this week with trying to get everything on my lists accomplished. By the time I get home from work in the evening at about 5:30 it feels like the day is almost over. And I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!! When the alarm goes off at 6 a.m. I seriously feel like I only slept for an hour or so. I am also trying to get our apartment ready for a baby. Crazy! This is why I'm so behind in posting! I haven't even told you guys all about my baby shower yet! Hopefully this week goes a little smoother and I will have time to do some posting.... fingers crossed. Until then I leave you with a little bit of eye candy.........


35 weeks baby!

Now I'm off to take a nap and finish packing my hospital bags just in case somebody wants to make an appearance 5 weeks early. Fingers crossed he at least gives me 3 more weeks to get ready :-).
XO lovies!!!!! - Jess

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job!!! Good luck! You'll get used to 40 hours... I'm sure it's extra hard while your 35 weeks prego! You look so cute! All belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, congrats on the new job! I completely understand the stress and exhaustion that comes from being that pregnant and working 40+ hrs a week! And I also learned a new job at almost 9 months pregnant and it was SUPER stressful. Unfortunately for me, even though Abram is 7 months old now, I still wake up in the morning feeling like I've only slept an hour!! lol

    ReplyDelete