Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was super busy just like the rest of last week. Last week I had to work Mon-Fri. Monday night Chad's mom came over for dinner. Tuesday I had to clean our apartment top to bottom. Wednesday I had my cousin's Confirmation to attend. Thursday I had a picnic lunch to make. Friday I had to RELAX!!!!! Saturday I woke up at 5 a.m. and literally was busy alllllll day. My friend Kristin and I attended a town wide yard sale about 40 minutes away from where I live. Its the coolest yard sale ever. They pass out maps at city hall where you can also buy breakfast and complimentary coffee is served. I packed us a picnic lunch in a cooler to avoid having to wait in long lines when lunch is being served at city hall. We shopped the deals from 7a.m. until about 12:30. Plankton got tons of new baby stuff!!!! After we started to head home we decided to stop and a new gently used children's clothing store that also sells handmade goods too. Love it there!!!!!!! After all the shopping I had Chad's family's annual Mother's Day bbq. Man was I tired that night!!!!!! Sunday Chad went fishing for awhile then we went to lunch and I came home and did about 8 loads of laundry. Now its Monday again and I'm still exhausted. 

My favorite girl in her pretty dress.
 Our picnic Saturday. I got 4 of these freezer jars for $3 in the canning isle at the store. They are perfect for picnics!
 I also put chicken salad in a jar and kept the bread separate so it didn't become soggy. 
 Hello 21 weeks!!!!! 

 I am in love with little boy clothes. How cute is this onsie that I got for $1?!?!?!
 I got 2 tie-dyed onsies for $2!
 This is one of the handmade ones I bought. I love it! The owl pattern matches Plankton's nursery plans and it matches his infant car seat.
Hope you all have a good, fast week! XO! - Jess

2 comments:

  1. hooray for good deals & BBQ's! also, how pretty is that dress? SO pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have to tell me where you got those onesies...they are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete