Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Color Was the Inside of Our Cupcakes?!?!?!!?!?!

 Yesterday was quite the experience. 





















There were BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a pain to make all of our stops, but we would do it again. I loved making it personal for everyone who lives close by. I will always remember when family and friends took that bite of their cupcake and saw blue. Chad and I are over the moon excited. I kept waking up in the middle of the night and I would just lay there and smile. Have a great day....  I know we will!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
XO! Jess
Oh and if anyone wants a pink filled cupcake let me know! We have 24 of them laying around. :-)

3 comments:

  1. yaaaAaAaaaAy! congratulations again! little ryan is on his way!! ;)

    btw- that one pic of the three girls where the frosting is hanging out of their mouth is SO funny. i can't stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot!! and yeah, totally let me know if you wanna ship some cupcakes up north. lol seriously, tho, i think it is awesome that you went all over town to personally share w/ your family & friends. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica. Too cute! I LOVE IT! I'm so happy for you!!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete