Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Great. Just Great.

Update- My mind is so shot that I thought today was Wednesday alllllll day. So in place of Wednesday below insert Tuesday. Thanks. 


It seems I have forgotten how to blog. I have nothing to talk about. I don't cook anymore because raw meat makes me nauseous. And the idea of standing at a stove stirring makes me want to get all stabby. I go out to eat a lot now and have had a lot of really great food. After my plate is licked clean I always think well this could have been a good blog post. If I would have taken a picture before inhaling my fajitas that is. All I think about day and night is philly cheesesteak sandwiches, fajitas, quesadillas and SNO CONES! I now live and breathe shaved ice. Yep now I'm out of stuff to write so here is a picture of me at 15 weeks. 25 weeks left.

Since I am already out of things to write here is a copy of the e-mail I sent to my mom.....

15 weeks today. In 5 more weeks I will be half way done. It has flown by! Well flown by minus the puking, headaches, constipation, huge sore nipples, sore legs and feet and I am now experiencing dizziness. Super. Oh and my belly button is almost an outtie. Its gross. Happy Wednesday! 

Happy Wednesday Lovies!!!!!!!!
XO! - Jess

3 comments:

  1. lol- like the email.

    i think you get a pass on the writers block. i've heard of something called... "Pregnancy Brain"... maybe you're familiar with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. there were several of us at work who thought today was wednesday, so you're not alone! : )

    happy 15 weeks today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, your pregnancy sounds SO FAMILIAR to me! I was exactly the same way with the (not) cooking...meat made me want to vomit. So we ate out a lot. And Pregnancy Brain is definitely a real affliction...which transitions into "Baby Brain" once the little papoose is here and you are thoroughly sleep deprived. So there's that to look forward to. lol

    ReplyDelete