Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goose Island Beer Tasting

Forever ago, LeeAnn, Dawn and I went to a Goose Island beer tasting at our local liquor store. Our plan was to do the tasting and have a quick somewhat early dinner after before heading our separate ways home. Wellllll we did the tasting which was so much fun. The beer was amazing. I went in expecting not to like anything because I absolutely hate Honker's Ale which is a Goose Island product. Let me tell you.... these beers were nothing like nasty Honker's Ale. I didn't have a favorite because I liked each and every one we tasted. We left the liquor store after the tasting and were planning on heading to dinner when LeeAnn said let's just go have one drink. Famous last words. We drove down the street to a local bar and proceeded to have too much fun until the restaurant was closed. Were so hungry that we ate the bread basket at the last bar on our stop around 2 a.m. So much for our dinner and being home early. LeeAnn was lucky enough to find a to go box filled with some body's leftovers which she ate every last bite of! This night was the most fun I had had in a long time.








I'm home today due to an ice storm hitting the St. Louis area. I love snow days!!!!! Hope everyone has a great week.
XO, Jess

2 comments:

  1. that's pretty daring to eat someone else's leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi, you had a strangers left overs?
    OMG, glad you waited till now to share. Lovw you.

    ReplyDelete