Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 in Review

2010 was a very fun year for the most part.
We celebrated Mardi Gras in Soulard.
I celebrated St. Patty's Day with some girlfriends.
Had to say good-bye to my camera on St. Patty's Day.
Chad and I adopted our kitty in March and drove her crazy the whole year.
I discovered that I could bake and decorate cakes pretty well. This is my first cake!!!
We spent Memorial Day in the Ozarks.

I got to throw my mom a very fun bachlorette party!
We celebrated my parent's wedding on their boat!
We spent time with my family celebrating the wedding.
I was lucky enough to get to spend lots of quality time with S.
I discovered that I enjoy glass etching.
I got to do lots of fun things with my girlfriends.
I ran a 5k with my brother.
I played in my first bocce ball tournament with my great friend Dawn.

Chad and I went to lots of Cardinals baseball games, Blues hockey games and even a Rams football game.
Chad discovered his love of fishing and spent lots of his weekends on fishing trips. Therefor I had lots of weekends that I got to spend watching chick flicks and eating Taco Bell.
We had a mini vacation in the country thus discovering that I am and indoor girl.
Chad and I had lots of fun new experiences in 2010, but the one truly awful thing of that year was having to say good-bye to Chad's brother. Craig passed away in October as the result of a horrible car accident. He will be missed forever.
We love and miss you!!

So here's to 2011. Let's make this year a good one!
XO! Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment