Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cheese Grater Christmas

Our tree before delivering all of the gifts.

Aldo in her special Christmas outfits.
Annnndddddddddd we had a WHITE CHRISTMAS! Pictures taken off my porch and back patio.

Chad's new turtle. Oh and we had a Jimmy Buffett Christmas this year complete w/ flower leis.
S and a few of her presents!
Mama and Papa got S a very special book. They recorded themselves reading her a bed time story so
she can always have them with her at bedtime.
 
S helping her daddy open a present.
My fav and I by the tree at my parents house.
Ornament exchange w/ Chad's sister and cousins.
And the bird I got from the exchange!
Cupcakes I made for the holidays. They were from a kit because I had so much cooking to do.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays as much as I did!!!
XO!








1 comment:

  1. TURTLE!

    Love all the pictures! Looks like you had a blast & hey, sometimes you have to make cupcakes from a kit. It's a valid choice! : )

    ReplyDelete