Thursday, October 14, 2010

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

What you need: 
2 pounds chicken breast
1 cup ranch dressing (I used light and couldn't taste a difference
1 cup grated parmesean
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup shredded provolone, separated (Couldn't find it so just bought sliced and shredded myself)
panko bread crumbs

Step 1) I marinated my chicken overnight in lots of minced garlic, melted butter and olive oil. The butter gets hard on the chicken, but will just cook off.
Step 2) Cook the chicken to your personal preference. I baked mine. While chicken is cooking mix ranch, parmesean, garlic and 1/4 cup provolone.
Step 3) Toast breadcrumbs over dry heat on medium until they brown. They brown easily so watch carefully!
Step 4) After chicken is cooked, turn broiler on. Place cheese mixture on chicken. Sprinkle with remaining provolone. Top with breadcrumbs. Broil until cheese begins to brown.
This is my new favorite meal!!!!!!

XO!





2 comments:

  1. And there's a broccoli accompaniment (sp?) making it HEALTHY! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa makes this only different. His is my favorite too.

    Will have to try this..........

    ReplyDelete