Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's My Birthday.....

and I can turn 25 for the second time if I want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been dreading today for the past month. I don't know why I'm making such a big deal out of something so silly. My early 20s pretty much sucked and I'm hoping that my late 20s are a lot better. I'm going to try to have a good attitude about entering my late twenties, but it won't begin til tomorrow.

This is me at my 21st birthday party before our limo headed out. I drank that whole bottle of champagnene, did many shots, and thoroughly enjoyed myself all without puking. Pretty impressive for just turning 21!!!!
This is me on my first 25th last year at the Cardinal's game.
Annnddd this is me at the celebration of the first anniversary of my 25th birthday. And the EPT is a major gag gift. At least my boobs finally grew in during my mid twenties.
Notice a reoccurring theme? I sure do manage to enjoy myself on my birthday parties!!!!!!

XO!!!!!

6 comments: