Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Girls Trip to the Wineries


LeeAnn, Dawn, Katie, and I had a girl's day out Augusta, MO. We started at Augusta Brewery and had a few drinks and lunch. Then we went to Montelle Winery and had a couple bottles of wine. Then somehow we found a biker bar in the middle of freaking nowhere. Classic.
My yummy brisket sandwich.
Strawberry wine drinkers.
Dry red wine drinkers.
My loves.
Because this is always a good idea....
I wasn't kidding when I said biker bar.
And because this is how I feel the need to act in biker bars.
My favorite picture of the day.
Quote of the day award goes to me.
 Me-"OMG! We are not from around here because we are tourists. We love this place!!!!!" to a random biker guy at the random biker bar.
Random Biker guy- "......" Blank stare.
I think its safe to say that the bikers hated us.
XO!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Why wasn't I there!?!? Photo shop me in ASAP please :).

    MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY! Espeically you four :)

    ReplyDelete