Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Twilight Cupcakes

My first cupcake order was for some Team Jacob and werewolf cupcakes for a birthday party.
I would have liked for the writing on the cupcakes to be a lot darker.
And here are my werewolf cupcakes.
I was kind of disappointed with these. They were a lot harder than I anticipated. Oh well. I did my first order for practice and just had the customer pay for the materials.

And since I am completely against Team Jacob, I made some Team Edward cupcakes for myself.
I really love how the fondant cupcake toppers look. I would be 100% happy if the writing was just a little darker... dang! At least I got some good practice this week!
XO!

2 comments:

  1. the werewolf ones look IMPOSSIBLE. they turned out pretty fucking impressive, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were definately a pain in the ass!!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete