Thursday, August 12, 2010

Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease

Before a weekend lake trip forever ago, Mom and I had a quick lunch at Hodak's which is 5 minutes out of downtown St. Louis. Hodak's has the best chicken ever. No jokes. I either have the fried wing appetizer or the strips. Wings are better than the strips by far, but sometimes I'm too lazy to hold the wing and all that jazz. I have been going to Hodak's for as long as I can remember. If you don't get there right when they open you will wait in line for a ridiculously long time.
Mom's friend Kathy a guy who looks like the guy from The Incredibles.
Deep fried fabulousness.
The key to my heart is in the form of deep fried food. 
Mom, Me, and Kathy.
XO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of the chicken do not give them justice!!! The chicken wings look AND taste amazing! It's a pity Cherry Pie Guy didn't make the cut,,,,ha!

    ReplyDelete