Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Famous!!!!!!.... Edward Says So!


My modest little hometown is now famous which means I'm famous which means Edward WILL come for me!!! Maybe I should back up a bit. I grew up in a small town that's biggest claims to fame was the world's largest ketchup bottle and the horseradish capital of the world. Yes we are in the "Guinness Book of World Records." Yes, you are probably way jealous at this point. Well I don't know if any of you have seen that little unheard of movie "Eclipse," but I believe it was Bella's mom who mentioned the world's largest ketchup bottle. It wasn't just a stupid movie joke.... it really does exist!!!! And I pass the damn thing twice a day. Getting back to my point. Now that Edward knows of the ketchup bottle then he will one day come for me! Right? Right. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

XO!!! The soon to be Mrs. Cullen

1 comment:

  1. Edward is totally coming for you now... But what will you do when he tries to bite the ketchup bottle?! ; )

    ReplyDelete