Saturday, August 21, 2010

Homemade Cream Sauce

What you need:
8oz of cream cheese (cubed)
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup milk
1 stick butter
Garlic cloves optional (I added three because I <3 garlic)

Step 1) Add all ingredients to a small pot and stir over low to medium low til smooth.

Step 2) Pour over pasta and add meat of choice.


I used sun-dried tomato linguine and Chad sauteed scallops in lots of butter. We also added Cajun seasoning the dish as well. This meal was so yummy, but definitely very filling. I also felt like a fat ass for the rest of the night.

Chad cooking the scallops. :-)
XO!!!

2 comments:

  1. I <3 cream sauces! I add lots of pepper to mine, and add in the cheese a little at a time, because for some reason it doesn't melt as consistently when I don't! But my parm is frozen before I use it, so that could be why.
    Yummie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mr. Stewart he looks great.

    ReplyDelete