Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Birthday S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



From the first time I saw you, you stole my heart and from then on it belonged to you. You are one of the best things that has happened to our family and I love you more than words can express. I love getting to spend so much time with you! You are my favorite park buddy, shopping partner, snuggle bug, and the BEST helper in the kitchen. I love my little nerd bucket! Happy birthday S!!!!!!!!

Your first Christmas.
Your first St. Patty's Day. I love this picture of you.
Your first birthday.
Wearing my sunglasses.
Girls shopping day with me.
My favorite hockey fan.

I love you S!
XO!!!
Aunt Jessi









3 comments:

  1. awwww, she is so pretty! i love that b/w pic of her.

    ps: you look like a pretty fun aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being an Auntie is so much fun! And I second the compliment on the b&w picture. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks girls!!!! That b&w picture is probably in my top 5 favs of her.

    ReplyDelete