Monday, August 2, 2010

Girls Day in Soulard, the Remix.

I got to go to Soulard Market two weeks in a row!!!! I am currently obsessed with rainer cherries. They are just the right amount of sweet with no sour. Love!

I didn't buy one, but the pineapples looked so yummy that day.
Virginia and her Mama, Tina.
Me and Erika.
Our delish margaritas.
The goods I got... buffalo wing dip mix, french vanilla hot cocoa mix, sundried tomato linguine, and spinach fettuccine.
Sweet pears and plums, BLT dip mix, bloomin' onion dip mix, rainer cherries, and some fish and chicken batter.
And my $2 seedless watermelon. Cheap!
I would have liked to have gotten a lot more fruits and veggies, but we were going to be out of town the next two weekends so I know the produce would have gone bad. I can't wait to try all the dip mixes out!
XO!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH...I wanna go to the Farmer's Market SOOOO BADLY! We definitely need to make a trip together!

    ReplyDelete