Monday, July 26, 2010

Tree Top Village


Hi guys!!! Chad and I just got back from a weekend at the Tree Top Village at the Four Seasons in the Lake of the Ozarks. Man that's a long name of a resort. We only had 2 nights to spend because Chad couldn't get off stupid work today. Our friends Jeff and Cindy took us on this mini vacay as well as their daughter T and her friend A. We got to the resort Friday around 7 and Chad and Jeff immediately headed to the dock for fishing. Us girls hung out with them for a bit then back inside to play games. Saturday was spent by the pool in the sun sun sun! Cindy and I made a cooler full of sangria and drank every last drop. It started pouring after dinner and the guys fished through it. Us girls decided that a little rain monsoon shouldn't stop our pool time. After our rain swim back inside to watch some chick flicks. Sunday was another pool day, but sun wasn't really out.

The support beams from the round cabin.
Round staircase.
I love water pictures.
A and T.
Scary tree of our deck.
My winning hand at Apples to Apples.


Cindy and I.
This is the tree outside me and Chad's room. I didn't zoom...it was that close!


Dinner for one night this week!


Xo!!!!




3 comments:

  1. That resort looks amazingly beautiful!! Glad you were able to get away & have some fun! : ) And that tree reminds me of Lord of the Rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so pretty and a really good time!

    ReplyDelete