Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sucker Punch

I had someone do something to hurt my feelings recently and just don't want to believe that this person is capable of this kind of behavior. But this person has repeatedly hurt her family and friends and continues to do so even though we constantly forgive and forget. I'm just wondering when enough will be enough. I like to think that I have a pretty big heart and I really want to see the best in people. I'm starting to have a hard time seeing the best through all the bad. I just don't get why some people have to learn the hard way? And the hard way just doesn't hurt that individual... it hurts everyone around. My heart hurts because at the moment I am done. Right now I feel that you can only forgive someone who wants forgiveness. And this person only wants forgiveness in the moment. The very next day she once again stops trying. She has everything in the world going for her and is capable of so much more than she is doing. I guess I just wish things were different....                 Thanks for listening. -

4 comments:

  1. I have to tell you, I know exactly what you mean. And it sucks when ppl hurt you over & over again, even moreso when it's family or friend doing the hurting. *hugs* Good luck with your situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Jess...I'm sorry you're dealing with this. It certainly sucks. If it helps, I still love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cut your ties. either she will come around and apologize or you will rid yourself of the headache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess let it go
    Forgiving is helping you not the other person. The more you dwell on it the more thst person wins. so Jess put everything out of your mind, you can't change everyone but you can change what you need to do. Put you energy in something that will do some good. Let whoever it is take care of themselves and God will do the rest.

    ReplyDelete