Saturday, July 3, 2010

Per Sempre


My parents wedding was PERFECT!!!!  It was seriously the most fun wedding/reception that I have ever been to. Chad and I got to the lake Thursday around 7:30. We immediately went for an evening boat ride where my mom preformed Barry Manilow's Copa Cabana in her bachlorette party veil and cowboy hat. Pretty much was priceless. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard!!!!! Friday morning Chad and Nick went fishing pretty early. I heard Chad moving around so I just got up and headed to Panera with a book and hung out by myself til everybody else woke up. Once I got to the dock we made some sandwiches and headed out on the boat. Spent most of the day coved out and then headed back to the marine for our rehearsal dinner then went to bed early. Saturday was the wedding day!!!!!!!!!  I got up early to help the parents put up some decorations then headed back to the hotel room to shower. Our power went out twice while I was trying to get prettied up. Apparently the hotel can't handle having my dryer, chi, ipod home, and a light all on at the same time. The wedding ceremony was just beautiful. Our captain took the boat out on the water and the only people standing on it were my parents, me, brother, my 2 sisters and the minister. The reception seemed to fly by because it was that much fun. A local radio station DJ (who is a family friend) was playing great dancing songs. The night ended way too soon even though I didn't get back to the hotel til late! Sunday we just all hung out on the dock recovering. The boys fished. Sunday evening we went to a local restaurant with Asian cuisine. I am a sucker for Asian food and Sapporo. Monday we got up early for a boat ride and swam a bit then headed home. My parents are still at the lake on their honeymoon. Talked to mom last night and they are having a blast!!!!! I took about 400 pictures those 5 days. It was very hard to pick and choose from those, but here they are......
Mom after her performance.
Brother sister pic. Nick, Libby, Angie, and me.
Me and my beau.
Mom's bridal suit.
I love this picture!
Group shot on the boat.
Rehearsal dinner.
Nick giving Mom away.
The boat.
During the ceremony.
Mr. and Mrs!!!!!
A long time family joke showed up!

Lib, our cousin Hannah, and me.
Larry and Jeri... my favorite dock friends!!!
Our captain, John.

I love this picture of them. You can't really tell, but Greg is pushing hair out of mom's face. Love it!
Dancing with my Grandpa.
Bob, Greg, Larry, John, and Donny.
Mom and my aunts, Amy and Susan.



Group shot at our last dinner.



Talk about picture heavy!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed these pictures as much as I did sharing them.
XO!!!!

6 comments:

  1. awww, the pic of you and your grandpa is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had SUCH a good time! Your mom is such a hoot...and she's quite the hottie too, I see where you get it from. ;) I think it's very sweet that your parents got hitched after all these years, and it looks like it was the perfect wedding and reception! I'm so happy for your whole family.

    P.S. I absolutely adore the picture of you and your grandpa dancing...priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Looks like you all had a blast! Please tell everyone hi for me! PS- i'm so happy snowman could make it :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachel and Nicole!!!!! The snowman will never die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess this is what i mean, I think.

    ReplyDelete