Thursday, July 8, 2010

My First Award!!!!!!!

Thanks Island Gal for my first award!!!! I love it!



 For this award you need to state seven simple things about yourself.
1) My favorite thing to do in my spare time is to read.
2) I am addicted to chap stick.
3) I have to sleep with an eye mask or I will be awake at 5a.m.
4) I love sushi.
5) I love rainy days.
6) I love yard sales.
7) I am a neat freak.

  I'm passing this on to.............
You're Lucky I Don't Have a Gun
and
V

These two girls are my favorite blogs to read. I literally get excited when they have a new post up. If you're not already following them, get on it!

XO!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, and thanks for the 7 facts! : ) And also - SUSHI!!! I have been craving sushi for like a month, and I finally get to have some next week. Woot! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I'm actually heading to get some sushi in a couple hours!

    ReplyDelete