Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Me = Very, Very Out of Shape. Very.

I used to look like this... (yes I used to have black hair and be twenty pounds lighter.)

Now I look like this....

Soooo I am going to start faithfully (fingers crossed!) doing this....
Day 1 is complete hell. My arms are still shaking. I would love to curl up in the fetal position with a cheeseburger and cheese fries and a glass of mountain dew a jumbo margarita. I love food. I love to eat. And I love to cook. Therefore, I need to exercise on a daily basis. I could care less what the number on the scale says so I refuse to weight myself. I just want to look and feel good. Wish me luck! And feel free to suggest some good pump up work out songs!

3 comments:

  1. girl, you are still tiny. i'm the same way. used to be skinny, now still thin but not feeling too hot about myself! been doing the shred for almost 2 weeks now and i am already feeling better about myself and actually enjoying being active!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Jess! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oOoOoOh, i am ALLLLL over the fun workout music (despite never having worked out a minute in my life).

    1. perfect exceeder- mason vs. princess superstar

    2. something good 08- utah saints

    3. mark ronson- bang bang bang

    ReplyDelete