Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am an over packer.

I'm leaving right after work to head to the lake for my parents wedding! Can't wait!!!!!! I seemed to have packed around 18 sundresses and 8 pairs of shoes for a 4 day trip. Why do I always do this?!?!?! It comes time to pack for even a day trip and suddenly I can't choose between outfits so I just pack everything I want to wear at that minute. I spent 2 hours packing yesterday. Chad kept yelling up the stairs asking how in the hell can you still be packing after 2 hours. Um hi Chad. Have you ever met me? He packed right before he went to bed and it took him all of 5 mins. And when I casually suggested that he bring 3 pairs of flops just in case he kinda freaked out. Apparently guys don't think they need more than one pair of shoes for a long weekend. And on top of all the packing nonsense I now have to write my toast. Yikes! I hate hate hate giving speeches. Wish me luck.....    XO!

4 comments:

  1. gooooood luck! those kids of things always give me diarrhea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I’m having a blog hop over at my blog:
    http://www.nycislandgal.com/2010/06/im-so-following-you-back.html

    Come and leave your link so all my readers can follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw I just left an award for you at my blog:
    http://www.nycislandgal.com/2010/06/awards-and-more-awards.html

    Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you sound just like me! And, if I remember correctly, you made fun of the size of my suitcase the weekend that I went to the tournament in Beckemeyer! AH HA...now I know you're just as bad!! lol

    ReplyDelete