Saturday, June 12, 2010

Because She's the F&@king Bride

We had my mom's bachlorette party last night. It was seriously the most fun ever!!!!!!!! We started the evening at Springer's Creek Winery which is on the historic Route 66. The theme of the party was liquor and lingerie and boy did Mom get alot of both!!!! After the winery we went to a couple local bars. The evening didn't end til 3! The only ones left standing were me, Mom, our friend Betty, and Nick. Nick had just gotten off work and came to say hi on his way home. I am so glad I bought a camera because we got alot of fun pictures from it. And here they are....
This is at the winery.
Our first bottle of wine.
My Aunt Amy getting ready to sing us some songs.
Betty, Jo, and my mom Lisa.
Amy and Mom.
Amy, Mom, and Me.
This is my favorite picture from the party!
Group shot.
Me, LeeAnn, and Dawn.
Mom and Cindy.
Me, LeeAnn, and Dawn again.
Still standing! Nick, Mom, and Me.
The fucking bride and me. I love you Mom!!!!!! Hope the party was everything you wanted and more!
What a night!!!! My mom has some of the best girlfriends and its just always so much fun to get together with them. As much fun as the party was, I am exhausted. Night all!!!!
XO!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Looks like you had so much fun! Congrats to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL BRIDE-TO-BE!!!! :) i want some of that wine!!! i was giggling.

    cuteness all around! xo

    ReplyDelete