Monday, May 3, 2010

Tres de Mayo

Since Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorite holidays I decided to make Mexican dishes every night for dinner this week. Well I use the term Mexican food loosely... think more along the lines of Tex Mex. Tonight we are having quesadillas w/ homemade jalapeno sauce and I get to use our new quesadilla maker!!!
This retails for around $25-$30. I got it for the super cheap price of $2 (or maybe it was $1. I can't remember). Anyway... can't wait to give it a try!!!!

Chad is on his way home from his fishing trip and I can't wait to have him here. I tend to go a little crazy when he is gone. I fall asleep watching murder mysteries and am then surprised when I wake up from nightmares. While he is gone I am in constant fear that somebody is going to break in and steal me. Wish me luck on the quesadillas! I'm off to remove the chairs from under the door knobs to make it seem like I am sane when he arrives....   XO!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I just joined your blog! I have to admit, you had me at nightmares and quesadillas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining! Just checked yours out... you had me at food and garage sales. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Jess, you're funny! <3 ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you find a picture of the quesadilla maker? im impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reading guys! I got the pic on Google images!

    ReplyDelete