Sunday, May 2, 2010

There's a first time for everything...

Chad went out of town on a fishing trip this weekend. I had big plans to go yard sale hopping early Saturday morning, maybe a run in the evening, followed by a healthy dinner and an early bedtime. Sunday I planned to again go for a run, make some curtains and do some laundry. The yard sale hopping was a blast! Lots of good steals! A run, healthy dinner and early bedtime of course did not happen. I ate my body weight in Taco Bell followed by some (ok alot) of blog reading til 2a.m. When I finally layed down for bed, I couldn't get the idea of starting a blog out of my head. When I woke up this morning it was still in the back of my mind. Still haven't gone for that run, done any laundry, or worked on those dang curtains, but I did start a blog! I really needed something new to try. Stay tuned for more.....

5 comments:

  1. You are a riot! I am definitely a blog virgin. Not anymore,,,,,,, You need to write about the food you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, Jessica! Often wondered what a blog was! Now I know! Enjoy life!

    Great Aunt Nancy

    PS It says Choose profle? I'm just guessing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Yay for blogging! Can't wait to stay tuned! Miss you lots and lots! Did you see our new house??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading guys!!!! Yes I saw the house Rach. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I am so very happy for you and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE WANT MORE!!

    ReplyDelete